From time to time opportunities arise across our four sites including:
- Clerical/Reception - good computer and people skills essential
- Medical Typing - speed, accuracy and experience in medical or legal environment highly regarded
- Radiography - modern, quickly progressing department using advanced technology for Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, General X-rays, Computerised Radiography, Mammography, Fluoroscopy and Bone Densitometry. (A Bachelor of Applied Science in Medical Radiation Technology is essential.)
- Sonography - Qualified sonographers with experience in Musculo-skeletal, Vascular, Echocardiography and General scanning are sought. Our sonographers use the latest equipment and enjoy generous remuneration.
- Sonography Trainees - Trainee sonographer positions often available to interested applicants who have a science degree in a field relating to medicine or anatomy.
If positions are available they will be listed on Seek at www.seek.com.au under the relevant site location.
If you are unsure about whether a career in medical imaging is for you or what it might involve, you might like to look at our Careers guide leaflet Schools Career Leaflet.