Who Should Get A Whole-Body Composition Scan?
- Anyone who is considering or in the process of losing weight
- Athletes who want to monitor their fat and muscle mass levels
- Anyone with obesity-related medical problems such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disease etc.
- Body builders
Body Composition is Very Important for Overall Health & for Athletic Performance.
An excessive amount of body fat is a risk factor for:
- Heart disease;
- Type II diabetes, and other diseases;
- At the same time, having too little body fat can be detrimental to your health;
- For many athlete’s performance is improved with optimal body composition.
What Results Are Produced?
From every total body DEXA scan you get the following information including:
- Total body bone mineral density;
- Total body muscle mass (kg);
- Total body fat mass (kg);
- Total body fat percentage;
- Muscle and fat mass of the trunk and each of your arms and legs.